Monday, November 9, 2009

First time blogging!!




Hi guys this is my first time blogging. I made this blog to share really anything with you I think you should know. Im very much into Fashion so that's mostly what it will be about. First I would like to tell you some what about myself. So let's get started!!


  • Name: Britney

  • Age: 20(March 20,1989)

  • Location: North Carolina

  • Major: Fashion Merchandising

  • Status: Taken

  • Spare time: Shop, Youtube tutorials, Party,Read Fashion Magazines(Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Ellegirl,Cosmogirl,Nixon)Favorite stores: Any thrift store,Forever21, eBay.com, Asos.com,Target, Tj Maxx, Marshalls, Charlotte Russe just to name a few.

  • Music- I love all types of music from Lady Gaga,Rihanna, Nickleback, Three 6 mafia, Lil Wayne, Coldplay, Maroon 5, Britney Spears, Nicki Minaj, Gucci Mane, Mariah Carey just to name a few

  • Im just me and weird me at that..lol..

  • Love meeting new people

So that's a little about me on my first blog..Stay tuned to see whats next my luvs


No comments:

Post a Comment